Pursuant to the Occupational Safety Act (Official Gazette no. 59/96, 94/96, 114/03 and 100/04) and the Regulation on Testing the Working Environment Including Machinery and Devices with Increased Danger (Official Gazette 114/02, 131/02 and 126/03), the Dalekovod Laboratory states the following:
1. Testing and inspection of the working environment:
- Testing the level and quality of sensitivity,
- Measuring noise levels, octave analysis,
- Measuring relative air humidity,
- Measuring the velocity of air flow,
- Measuring the air temperature in working surroundings,
- Measuring the concentration of physical and chemical harmful effects.
2. Testing and inspection of machinery and devices:
- Visual inspection – stability, access, position, correct command, contol and signalling devices, protective devices and electrical installations – protection against direct contact with electrified parts,
- Testing the correct manner of protection against indirect contact.
3. Training employees:
Pursuant to Work Safety Act (Official Gazette no. 59/96, 94/96, 114/03 and 100/04), and the Fire Protection Act (58/93) and implemented regulations relating to the training of employees, our professional emplyoees on the basis of authorized relevant ministries state the following:
- Training employees for work in a safe manner,
- Training employees for implementation of preventive safety measures against fire, fire extinguishing and rescueing people and properties endangered by fire.
4. Other services:
- Compilation of general acts – rules for work safety and fire protection,
- Compilation of plans for organizing construction site and registering the site to the relevant inspection codes,
- Compilation of instructions for specific work practices,
- Internal audits in the area of health and safety,
- Running prescribed records,
- Activities relating to unjuries at work,
- Possibility of offer a complete service for managing safety activities at work and fire protection on a contractual basis.